Monday, April 13, 2015

Week of Cambios

Hello

This week we had transfers. Elder Mamani now is home. My new companion is Elder Strong. He is from Utah and has about 8 months in the mission. He's a great missionary and I'm excited to work with him. He's a little worried and stressed about teaching zone meetings and doing the finances of the zone but it will all be good. 

This week was good. I'll tell you a couple things.

1. I ate 6 hard boiled eggs this morning.

2. My pants have not gotten here yet but I did get lots of letters from all the cousins. That was a surprise.

3. We changed the zones around. Now we have 12 sisters and 6 elders in the zone.

4. The Severiche family. They are a new family we met this week. They accepted baptism and are excited. They recently moved there about 2 months ago and are a young couple with high family standards. The gospel is just what they need.

This week I studied about the first miracle that Christ performed. John chapter 2- changing the water into wine. I studied why he did it, what we learn from it and I'm still learning from it. I learned the importance of listening to your mom. He, in the end, performed it at request of his Mother. He obeyed. Its amazing that Christ is the perfect example in ALL things.

Jesus is the Christ, the perfect Son of God. 

Lots of Love,
Elder Gehring
Hurrah for Israel!







No comments:

Post a Comment